Thursday 19 November 2009

Afterthought...


THE BRANDS: Here's a selection of brands that were the most popular at this time.






Today I had my tutorial with one of our new tutors called Jo, a lady from fashion. She's different from Alex and Alan but still really useful and given me some good ideas and more direction! I've decided now to focus on just Terrace Fashion and football hooliganism and leave the Mod idea as it's too much range, I need to focus on one thing. I'm going to begin research on old football hooligan fashion and compare it to newer versions that the designers are currently bringing out. I want to create a Trend Book style presentation, but using more illustrations. Jo told me to draw from actual clothes to get a good idea of how to draw fashion illustrations, I really want to practice this and using illustrator rather than Photoshop all the time. Here are a few more inspiration images I will look at in the next stage of this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment