Monday 23 November 2009

Bolton Away...LAV ITTT!

On a very wet sunday afternoon, me and my boyfriend made our usual way to watch Blackburn Rovers play, however it wasn't Ewood park we were going it was the Reebok stadium at Bolton, my first 'away' game! The bus down had both sets of fans, I was shocked at the amount of teenage boys were allowed to go by themselves to what I think is quite a scary experience, especially a Lancashire derby match. I was also surprised at some of the labels these boys wore, Traccini and Fila, really retro tracksuit tops worn by boys I would say no more that 15. At a usual football match I see a lot of grown men wearing these brands, stone island especially even though it's band inside the ground because of it's association with football hooliganism. I might add that most stone island jumpers and coats have removable badges...conveniently.
I tried to get a good look at some of the fashion worn in the ground, the old retro brands still going strong. I saw a jacket with goggles in the hood, the C.P goggle jacket really influenced me in my last project, again wore on a teenage boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment